#whatsuplisboa • Olápolola lovely you… winterholidays have officially begun. Which brings us to delicious dinners, shopping & hopping, hot wine & supershots, delightful decoration… and last but not least a lot of beats & sounds to sweat our way into the new year ahead. And if you are also wondering what is happening in this city, we made a little overview. Ps: our number one recommendation is to climb up or down – walking or running – the Caracol da Graça (between Mouraria and Graça). To absorb a wonderful mixture of colours on the walls last weekend produced by our intercultural collective yesyouCAN.SPRAY with an as wonderful mixture of street artists and graffiti writers local and international ; )
If you have any other suggestions for us, let us know here !
- BEATS & SOUNDS: Birdzzie/ Muamba Masala / Shrumate
Friday 23:45h – 03:45h / Aposentadoria, Travessa de Santo António à Sé 10, Baixa/Alfama.
- BEATS & SOUNDS: The CHILL before XMAS with the Chill Out experiment
Saturday 22:00h – 03:00h / o36, Rua Luz Soriano 36, Bairro Alto
If you still need to do some Xmas-shopping, have a look at these markets underneath. Secondhand, vintage, brandnew, kitch, original, and handmade pieces by local artists.
- TIME OUT X-MAS TIME MARKET / Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11:00h – 21:00h / Estúdio Time Out, Cais do Sodré
- BAZAR de NATAL / Saturday 10:30h – 19:30h, Sunday 14:30h – 19:30h / Oficina Marques, R. Luz Soriano 71, Bairro Alto.
- FEIRA DA LADRA / Saturday 10:00h – 17:00h / Campo de Santa Clara, Alfama.
- LX-MARKET / Sunday 10:00h – 18:00h / LX-factory, R. Rodrigues Faria 103, Alcântara.
Or check out our DO-IT-MONDAY blogposts for some crazy do-it-yourself-ideas to make something for your loved ones. Click here !
And don’t forget our open tour on Saturday at 15h @ Praça Luís Camões ! You can register online (click here )!
If you join any of these events, let us know with our #lisbonstreetarttours & #whatsuplisboa