Hellooo beautiful people!
As you know, on Friday we like to highlight some interesting events happening during the week-end. If you know some… please feel free to add in the comment area. 🙂
Be aware that Friday is holiday here in Portugal so many things going on during the day.
- The association Renovar a Mouraria is celebrating their 5th anniversary of their house “la Mouradia”. There will be concerts from 16h30 and a small exhibition.
Friday 15h-0h / Beco do Rosendo 8
- December is the time of X-mas markets. They’re popping up everywhere in Lisbon and you will have one this week-end in the central area of Chiado.
Friday-Saturday 11h-19h / rua das Flores 7
- The art gallery Oficina Irmãos Marques has also a X-mas market this week-end with 10% discount on Saturday! They have pieces for every budget so it’s the perfect place if you want to bring back home an art piece from a local artist.
Saturday 11h-19h and Sunday 14h-18h / rua Luz Soriano 71
- Another market to discover in the new wanna-be hotspot of Lisbon (Marvila). It will go along with open studios, exhibitions and workshops. It will take place in 4 different places in the area (everything is explained in the FB event).
Friday 10h-18h / Fabrica Moderna, rua Pereira Henriques 24
- One of our friends, who is a painter from Scotland, is having an exhibition in a secret place! You want to get the chance to discover it? Then go this week-end to Louis Guy’s recent works.
Saturday-Sunday 10h-17h / praça do Principe Real 19
- It’s already 8 years that Montana shop is in Lisbon! If you are a fan of street art and graffiti you should not miss it. Break dance, DJ set, metro sketch battle… this is what to expect.
Saturday 16h-20h / rua da cintura do porto de Lisboa armazém A n°20
- You didn’t explore the area of Intendente yet ? Maybe Sunday is the day! There will be a second hand market on the square (largo do Intendente).
Sunday 10h-18h / Largo do Intendente
(click the pictures to go to the link of the event)