Better late than never ! So here we go with a small overview of what you cannot miss this w’kend !
- Ancestrofuturismo is the name of a event organized in Casa Independente for tonight: performance between music and visual art, don’t miss it!
Friday (22h-2h) Casa Independente Largo Intendente 45 Lisboa
- Street art alarm! Kova M Festival will take place in Bairro Alto da Cova da Moura (Amadora). This festival already takes place since 2012 and offers a wide variety of msuic, dance and paint on the walls ! The biggest population of migrants habit this area and that is also the big topic in bringing all of them together through art ! Some of our favourite artists will be present as well with some live painting: @Muleca, @Moami, @Vespapdfcrew and more !
Friday-Sunday (14h-21h) Cova Da Moura, Amadora
- Do you want to enjoy music from all over the world? Go to Sines! Tomorrow is the last day you can enjoy worldbeats from all over the world during this amazing sunshining festival.
Saturday (19h-00h) Festival Músicas do Mundo, Sines
- It will also be the last performance for the Companhia Nacional de Bailado during an impressive Festival ao Largo. A wonderful danceperformance that will take your breath away !
Saturday (22h-00h) Festival ao Largo, just in front Teatro São Carlos R. Serpa Pinto 9, 1200-442 Lisbon (Chiado).
- Our open summertour at 10h30 with a meetingpoint at Praça Luís Camões. Do not forget to use sunscreen and ofcourse your bottle of water.
- And straight afterwards you can go explore the Brunch Electronik #2 with some great dj’s to swipe your lazy Sundayvibes away ! Go check it out at Tapada de Ajuda. Entrance fee (9 euros).
Sunday (14h-22h) Brunch Electronik, Tapada de Ajuda (10min. walking distance from Lx-factory).