What about this weekend in Lisbon? Check our suggestions!
- Let’s start with art! A new exhibition is going to be in Underdogs: it’s of an australian artist, Anthony Lister.
Friday from h19 Underdogs10- Rua Fernando Palha, Armazém 56, 1950-132 Lisboa
- A good idea to continue your Friday evening is going to the Village Underground: for the 25 Years party- free!
Friday from h22 Village Underground- Museu da Carris, 1300-472 Lisboa
- On Saturday don’t miss the Marcha do Orgulho: proud of being, however you want!
Saturday h17-20 Príncipe Real, Lisboa
- If you are already missing Festa dos Santos’ sounds don’t worry: Festival de Bandas de Lisboa will start on Sunday!
Sunday from h18 Praça Restauradores, Lisboa
- An urban art festival is going to start in this weekend: LOURES ARTE PUBLICA! Soon on our page you’ll find all the details about it; meanwhile click on the image below and take a look to the FB’s event.
Saturday 17 – Sunday 25