Bienvenue ! Welkom! Welcome! Bem-vindos!
Are you ready to discover Lisbon through a whole different perspective?
Explore and experience one of the most beautiful and creative cities of Europe on a 2h30 to 3 hours walk passing by its urban art scenery. Don’t worry, time flies as there is a lot to see and to talk about!
This tour is open to anyone who wants to discover Lisbon for the first time or wants to dig into this vivid city through an artistic and fun way, may it be as a street art hunter, -lover, or -wanna-be… It brings people together from all over the world.
Going through the different neighborhoods of Lisbon, we will talk about various (inter)national artists, their styles and techniques while showing legal and illegal pieces. You will also learn about the history and culture of the city and the political, economical & social issues that gave rise to Lisbon’s street art & graffiti scene. From the roots of graffiti to the multiplicity of the urban art field ! We have met many street-artists of this city and beyond.
Enjoy and participate in this cultural and immersive dialogue, based on the edutainment principle, which means having fun while learning something new.
Follow these 3 simple steps to join us for this cultural surprising experience!
1. Check out our offer and select your favorite option.
– You can join us during our Open tour twice a week.
– You can check our Special tour, for a more private experience, with only your friends, on a specific day, in a smaller group…
2. Book the tour.
– Open tour: book via the eventbrite link and select a date.
– Special tours (private, VIP, etc) : book via the online typeform.
You will receive an email confirmation.
3. Show up and enjoy the tour.
Don’t forget to bring your camera, comfortable shoes and your creativity and curiosity!
They trusted us!